The Office of National Statistics discovered how people in their 30s and 40s were over-educated for their job in 2017. If this is the case, how can you avoid becoming a future statistic after you have recently graduated? Rethink your future with InXpress Young Guns.
According to the Office of National Statistics, a third of graduates were over-qualified for the jobs they were doing in 2017. This includes 34% of those who had graduated over the previous 10 years.
In all honesty, most graduates don’t have a clear career-path for the next 10 years, and many of us spend the first couple of years jumping from job to job, working out where we fit the best. But it genuinely doesn’t have to be this way for you. You’ve worked hard to achieve your degree, so use this to your advantage, and take control of your future, now.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Your post-graduate career doesn’t have to leave you feeling over-qualified for the work you do for the rest of your career. Through the InXpress Young Gun scheme, you can start your own business, fully trained, fully supported and fully in control.
How InXpress Young Guns works
- InXpress is a franchise opportunity, within the shipping and logistics industry.
- Around the world, we have 350 franchisees, many of whom started where you are, having just left university. Check out the InXpress Young Guns Instagram page to meet some of them for yourself.
- You don’t need to have had previous experience, as a franchise we have 20 years’ experience of helping graduates like you start their own shipping consultancy business.
- You will be given training in the InXpress business model, as well as in how to run and manage your own business.
- You will be connected with one of the other InXpress business owners in the network, who will mentor you and guide you to successful business ownership.
- You will have also have access to the Head Office ongoing support, including business development, marketing and customer care.
- As a graduate, we know your finances are more limited, so invest in the Young Guns franchise at a reduced rate, and benefit from combining your degree and passion to build a good life for your future, with our proven method of success.
Interested in discovering your future with InXpress?
There are no longer any rules which say you have to work your way up the corporate ladder. So if you want to discover more about the InXpress Young Guns opportunity, and how it can work for you, let’s talk. Email Mel: firstname.lastname@example.org, call: 0800 195 2125 or drop us a message on Instagram.
Click here to watch our Young Gun advert all about the InXpress franchise!
For more information about the InXpress Young Guns Programme, please visit www.inxpressfranchise.co.uk/youngguns